Sunday, March 2, 2014

2/24 to 3/2

This is going to be very short because we have been working everyday to get the house ready to show by March the 11th.

We started packing up boxes and cleaning out things.  So on Thursday we went and got our storage unit a 10x20.  They had a truck that we could just for free and so we brought it home.  We spent the rest of the day packing the truck. Chuck, Lance and Wolanja helped pack up.  Also, Maddy and Jackson came over and helped us pack.  Laura and Deborah got some of my cupboards organized. All of these people were a godsend.  Then next day we finished loading up the stuff and put it all into storage.  That day they put up the sign indicating that our house was coming soon on the market. I am certainly getting my exercise.
It will soon be on the market.
Then Saturday, we cleaned out the attic and we thought Lance was going to come by and take the garbage but he didn't so our home teachers are going to haul it away for us. Also, Deborah, fixed up the paint and helped us so much.  We really appreciate her taking her time. 

Sunday was a well welcomed day of rest. I did have me piano students for some seniors at a care facility who are going to play in the Music Festival on Saturday.  I thought we were going to have a problem because one of the seniors didn't want us to turn off the TV.  I had to get the attendant to help explain. The kids did a nice job so I hope that they will get good scores.
The lady in the sweater was the one that gave me a hard time.
 We are almost done.  I am going to work on cleaning the bathrooms and working on my cloths.  We still have a little more room in the storage unit.  It is amazing how much stuff we have thrown out and gave away to Desert Industries.  I am just simplifying our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment