Sunday, March 9, 2014

3/3 to 3/9

This week I have been busy working on the house.  We have put most of our things into storage, so we are down to the bare bones.  Willard looks around and says he likes it without all the clutter and stuff.  We are finally putting it up for sale tomorrow here are some pictures of the house so we will see if it sales.  I hope I can find a decent house in the area our price range.
Here are some of the pictures of our house.







My students played in the Music Festival and I think they did very well.  I helped out at the festival and it was very interesting to hear the students. I was the judges assistant so I got to hear the piano students perform.  

Well that is seems to be all I hope next week that I can tell you that we have sold our home.   There isn't any in the area that is at that price point.  So keep your fingers crossed for me.  Then if we can just find a decent home in Kuna, I would be happy.

Pictures from the internet
Taken at Bens

Great Picture of Maddy

Many faces of Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment