Sunday, February 23, 2014

2/17 to 2/23



Monday we went to Salt Lake and went to the museum at UofU to see the chocolate exhibit.  It was interesting and they had a lot of dinosaur exhibits.  We came home on Tuesday, and then that night Willard was up all night with diarrhea and stomach cramps.  He kept going every half an hours.  About 10.30pm I heard a faint call from Willard so I went to check on him.  He was on the pot and he was ashen white and had a blank stare in his eyes.  I couldn’t get him to respond.  I did everything I could think of to wake him up but he just stared like a zombie.  So I called 911 and while I was on the phone he began to throw up and that brought him around a little bit so I got him into bed and let the Paramedics in.  They checked him and agreed with me that he was just very dehydrated.  So they helped me get him into the car and I drove him to the hospital which is a 1/2mile away.  They gave him to bags of fluid and he really perked up.  We finally got home after 3.am.  What a night! He still isn’t feeling well.  His stomach is still upset. I may have to take him to the doctors tomorrow.     

The consolidate bookcase. 
My big news is that we have decided to move!  The yard is just too big for Willard to keep up with and the time is right.  My daughter Laura is a new Real Estate seller so she is highly motivated to help us  out.  I guess Boise is one of the top places to sell a home.  She had told me that house in our price range and bought up within days. We are going to sell the home first and then find something to buy.  So we shall see. I just hope it doesn't go to fast because I want to stay in the house until after Sheran leaves.  I think I am safe because we won't put in on the market until March 11th which gives us 15 days to get it ready to show.   

Saturday, I consolidated my two bookcases and cleaned out all my junk.  We are going to move a lot of our junk into a storage place and get it ready to sale.  I just hope Willard gets feeling better.  It is strange how we always move around my birthday. It was 9 years ago that we moved back to Boise.  Who knows where we are going to end up. 

Pictures from the internet. 

Sarah's family having fun at Breckenridge


Bryce at a scout outing

I love Valen's smile.  It is infectious.

Whitney just finishing her second wildfire.


No comments:

Post a Comment