Sunday, February 9, 2014

2/3 to 2/9



Monday was a pretty good day.  I made bread which turned out really good. This time it didn’t split on the side.  I don’t know what I did differently but I watched the timing on the rising. 
My bread
  Then Mark McGown got my Ipod to print off my printer.  For some reason the wireless devises weren’t communicating with each other.   Later on we discovered that my whole home started to working.  We have had problems with it but just couldn’t get it to work in the Master bedroom but now it does.  So it must have something to do with the wireless and the printer.   

Then when I was teaching on Tuesday, Willard came in and told me that Laura had a car accident and totaled her car but was ok.  We went down to check on her between lessons and she sore but we were grateful that she wasn’t hurt very bad. 

Wednesday I felt a cold coming on.  I just hope it could wait until after Activity Days. Celia Roberts came and taught the girls how to make cards.   All the girls came and had a good time.
Girls making their cards

The Group with all their cards and Celia
 For the next days, my cold really put me down.  My brain was all fuzzy but I did finish the first 2 book of the “Divergent” series.  I have really enjoyed them.

Well it was a good time to be sick because we had a lot of snow so it was a good reason to stay home.
What a different a week makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment