Sunday, February 2, 2014

1/27 to 2/2



I read something on facebook that really had an effect on me.  (I tried to find it again but I couldn’t) It told of a Chinese professor who had done a study on water and the effects of blessing the water had on it.  This time he wanted to find out if words really did matter.  He took three jars and put some cooked rice in them and covered it with water.  To one jar he told it daily that he loved it; to another jar he told it he hated it and the last one he just ignored.  After a month, he found that the loved jar the rice has fermented and still was white.  The hated jar was spoiled and the ignored one had molded.  Words do matter.  It got me thinking about love and how I need to tell my family I love them more often.  No one can get to much love for our Father’s love is great and he tells me every day that He loves me and I feel loved.  I want my children to know that I love and cherish them too. 

Not too much else happened this week, except that I found some new photos on monuments in Deerfield. Mass. Hannah Sheldon and 3 of her children where taken captive and the youngest was killed.  It is such a heart rendering story.   I have been working on entering my family history stories in Family Search. Have so many to enter, I hope some one enjoy them. 
Monument to all that lost their lives. 

Rev Samuel Allis (6th grt grand Father)

John Sheldon Headstone
 The other remarkable thing was that the sun finally came out.  It was lovely to see it again.  The sun certainly can revive the spirit just like partaking of the Spirit will revive our spirits.
Finally, my INR was at 2.1.  I now don't have to go again for a month..  Yea!
Pictures from the internet.
Reynolds having fun on his 6th birthday

Valen, at a Swim meet.  What a Hunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment