Sunday, November 10, 2013

11/4 to 11/10

This going to short because not much has happened this week just the normal, lessons, working out, and trying to figure out what to eat.  When I went to the "Y" and met with Michelle, she informed me that I wasn't eating enough and my body is in starvation mood and all the it goes to my middle.  So I have been spending a lot of time looking for recipes that are low in carbs. but high in calories.  I have started a cookbook of diabetic recipes.

We did have something that was a little out of the ordinary happen in our family.  Our niece Tabelle live in boyfriend Josh was picked up for kidnapping Jim and Debbie and the police found a lot of explosives under the house.  Chuck then processed him into the jail. It is a Federal case now and his bail is a million dollars.

Thursday, we went to the temple and Trenton and Amber with a boy from her ward is temple baptisms. Trenton and Martha have been doing a lot of temple work.  Trenton has a friend who drives them in and they stay and do two sessions.

We also met with Aaron Flake and decided to change our medicare plan to Regence Blue Cross because  they have Silver Sneakers and a little vision and dental care and we can use both St. Al's and St Lukes. It may cost us $45 extra a month but I think it will be worth it.

Nora was five months old this week and Hunter turned 17. The grand kids just getting older and are all so cute.

Cute little Nora, Sarah newest. She looks so much like her Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment