Sunday, October 20, 2013

10/14 to 10/20


This week was quite uneventful, just did the same old thing, exercise, teaching,Christmas rehearsal,  going to the Temple and then to Live Strong..  Christopher, Nancy's grandson who is playing with us, decided that he would play "Oh Holy Night" that he got off the Internet. However, the accompaniment was awful so I found an accompaniment in the old Red Recreational Song book that we used with I was a teen.  So I combined both versions  and I think it worked out.  Christopher really sounds good with us and he is so good. I am excited to be playing with such great people.

We actually picked a quart of raspberries and a big handful for strawberries. They were so good and were quite a surprise.

Wednesday, Loraine from Curves, came over and took some pictures of us. It was a good hair day for both of us. I was delighted to be able to use Helen's butterfly scarf.   I was really pleased how they turned out.


On Friday, I decided to work on finding recipes to make for next week that were low in carbs. So I went to the backroom to look at my cook books.  However, it was so messy that I started to clean it up.  After about 2 hours I had it all cleaned up. I took out the one shelves so now we can pull out the futon.  It is like getting a new room.
  
Our cleaned up back room.

Nothing else to exciting to report.

Pictures from the internet
Ben and Family at Henry's Fort

Hunter ran his personal best
Whitney with her co-workers

Early Winter in Montana where Whitney was
Tobin and Trenton on the Los Gatos Ward soccer team

No comments:

Post a Comment